Imorral Dragons Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeImorral DragonsGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Viod Haw

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:36 pm

Greetings. I (viod hawk) am the acting CEO of BAD WOLF INC. (the actual ceo is mrs hawk my alt whom is essentially never active)
I formed this corp for a very simple reason...to create a no bullshit PVP corp. We have very few rules and hassles. I don't micro manage my guys. I give them a job , and the roles to do it and leave them alone. We exist to PVP , not to spend hours and hours trying to figure out how to save 5 isk on an implant.
We were formerly in Code Red. And although I got along with the leadership quite well (my alt was made a director in the holding corp.) We did not get along with the membership. We were constantly flamed for "pirating". Of course , those same guys would come to us screaming for help when they were getting ganked in a belt. We have always operated on NBSI. So bottom line was we were expected to be babysitters for the carebears , risking our ships to protect worthless cowards that would not even try to defend their own space.
BADWO did have some successful ops in 0.0 space. But tbh ..we were not big enough by ourselves to handle some of the larger gangs down there. And of course alliance support was minimal. mostly bears in CR.
I mentioned earlier that I have very few rules....here are the top few that you may fight of interest in judging our suitability.
1. no kills in 2 weeks = kicked from corp.
2. if a defense OP is called you will X up and participate.
3. when joining a fleet , the FC is god. period, as long as you are in that fleet.
4. vent is mandatory.
those are the basics.

I'd like to mention the personalities of our guys as well...
Excluding those rules , I myself am pretty laid back about things. and I live on eve.
My guys are damn good guys. most are in their late 20's to early 40's and from all over world.I myself am 39. my youngest member is 19. He is also a pilot in RL and co-founder of BADWO (menian galvon).
We have some very highly skilled pilots. Both in SP and actual.
we are not big on cap ships. Although we do have a few carrier/dread pilots. tbh it is not our strong suit.

We are not a rich indy corp. we are not into the isk hoarding/farming thing. We are a PVP corp.
And we are looking to join an alliance that actually undocks and fights.

Please feel free to contact any member of my Corp and ask anything you like. We are an open book.

Yapyup is our corp FC , raiiden is our combat director. plz do not send mails to mrs hawk as I hardly ever log her on.

p.s. I suck at apps

CEO
BADWO
Viod Hawk.
Back to top Go down
Viod Haw

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:28 pm

disregard that application , we are setting you red and are going to try to kill you.
Have a nice day.
Hawk.
Back to top Go down
Niraia

Niraia

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:46 am

Does this mean we can't cyb0r? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application
Page 1 of 1